Norebirth Forums
Holokausts

Miracle closing ?

Holokausts    2

1.So  idk how  but smg  dmg  droped was hiting  avg 25-30k now  my max  hit is  17k with +13 wings ,exe ha swords+rate (both)+Ba set  and level 856 

1,1 how can it be that  my smg  with  161 atack speed hits slower than bk with  96 atack speed?

1,2.smg  skill fire blood  sometimes  bugs  and  doesnt  do any  dmg  at all! 

2.Selupan boss is buged hatcery room is  empty no eggs  no selupan cant  kill him if i cant see him !

3.Golden inv mobs & white wizzard not spwaning  on time  it takes  30 min -1h to spawn !

4.Duel arena  is bugged! was dueling there  and  saw  that  in start  of round u cant see  your  oponent  only when u die  he shows up + teleporting  instead  of  moving !

5.nigmare boss 1 hits! Usualy boss  is  dealing  100+- dmg  to me  so its  easy to kill him but these few  weeks  he  is  1 hiting  me  and  showing  that  he deals only  same  100 dmg  was there  couple  times  and same  thing  hapened  all the time  he deals   100 dmg  and i die  with 4k hp where  logick in that ?

6 Random disconects  in event  like cc, ds, bc ,arka war!

7.Swamp of darknes  booss is  imposible to kill mby  with  2 partys at the same  time but there  is no people in miracle  those 140 people  showed in website are  lies  there  are  about  10 max  people  with alts so with that known  we  can see that  4th wings  are disabled  in  this server + darknes boss casts  hes  black smoke  that  u cant escape bec  it throws  u back in them! so please  fix  it  or disable it all! People  above  level 850 with good pentas  and sets cant  kill him ,so what can kill him?

Deryos    61
18 minutes ago, Holokausts said:

1,2.smg  skill fire blood  sometimes  bugs  and  doesnt  do any  dmg  at all! 

Client bug, can't be fixed.

2.Selupan boss is buged hatcery room is  empty no eggs  no selupan cant  kill him if i cant see him !

Provide server, nickname, date and time. If possible add screenshots or video of this bug.

4.Duel arena  is bugged! was dueling there  and  saw  that  in start  of round u cant see  your  oponent  only when u die  he shows up + teleporting  instead  of  moving !

Provide video, but likely it's a game client bug.

6 Random disconects  in event  like cc, ds, bc ,arka war!

Provide server, nickname, date and time.

Holokausts    2
Posted (edited)

will try to do that ! what about swamp boss prove that  he can be killed bec theres   absolutly  no fu*ing  way to kill him in this server

Edited by Holokausts