Norebirth Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Groot

Suggestions for the upcoming patch

Groot    169

Players, if you have any suggestion or you would like to see some changes for the upcoming patch, let us know and we will consider them. We would like to improve the game as much as possible!

You may leave your suggestion in this thread, according the form:

1. Game nickname, server.
  2. Suggestion(s).
  • Like 1

Vinci    3
Posted (edited)

Vinci, Rampage

1. Is there a possibility to add  in game time = wcoins? Most servers have this and I think that as long as it's done well (very very low exchange rate) it could help the balance between vip and non-vip users. 

2- Increase price for stat reset. It's waaaay too cheap. It kind of cheapens the whole experience of building a character when you can just pay 5wc and switch at any point. I suggest either increasing the price over all OR paying 5wc per single stat reset OR increasing prices per use ( 1st reset 5wc, 2nd reset 20wc, 3rd 100wc...)

3- Please have your team check /offlevel. My friends and I have been having troubles with it to the point we no longer use it because it's too unreliable. Characters disconect a few minutes after /offlevel despite not getting killed.

4- Incompatibility between /offlevel and /setparty commands. When you /offlevel a character other people can no longer use /setparty to join. Likewise, when switching party masters any /setparty is lost.

5-  /dcfriend command

6- Making chat colors more distinct and easier to differentiate from each other. 

7- Pk clear with wc shouldn't be a thing. Pk clear shouldn't be a thing, period.

8- http://www.mobiamo.com/

Aaaand lastly not exactly a suggestion but, is the summon assist intentionally disabled? If so, would you mind explain why?

Edited by Vinci
  • Like 1

Deryos    54
29 minutes ago, Vinci said:

3- Please have your team check /offlevel. My friends and I have been having troubles with it to the point we no longer use it because it's too unreliable. Characters disconect a few minutes after /offlevel despite not getting killed.

Can you make full report please? I'll check logs.

int24hltv    0

Voyager, Rampage

1.Card game doesn't works, once I were able to open it, the rest of the time opens the Cherry Blossom event info.

2.According to the Entry Levels and if they are correct, why you don't change the drop of materials for each even (DS,BC,IT) related to the specific map where people level?For example, if 300-399 is BC 3, make it drops till k2 and k3.400-549 make it drop on higher maps like LaCleon, Relics and so on.

Hentor    14
Posted (edited)
On 6/26/2018 at 8:41 PM, Vinci said:

2- Increase price for stat reset. It's waaaay too cheap. It kind of cheapens the whole experience of building a character when you can just pay 5wc and switch at any point. I suggest either increasing the price over all OR paying 5wc per single stat reset OR increasing prices per use ( 1st reset 5wc, 2nd reset 20wc, 3rd 100wc...)

more hardcore but that kind of unnecessary hardcore. May cause a lot of bad response.

Edited by Hentor

Vinci    3

Unnecessary? Resetting stats was never part of the game until servers figured out they could profit off it but at this low price that's not even a thing to be said here.

• Confused 1

Eleeri    5
On 26.06.2018 at 2:18 PM, Groot said:

Players, if you have any suggestion or you would like to see some changes for the upcoming patch, let us know and we will consider them. We would like to improve the game as much as possible!

You may leave your suggestion in this thread, according the form:

1. Game nickname, server.
  2. Suggestion(s).

1. Eleeri, Rampage 

2. Can You please fix weapon drop from special evo , cuz they drop exe weapon item with no skill. 

Deryos    54
7 hours ago, Eleeri said:

2. Can You please fix weapon drop from special evo , cuz they drop exe weapon item with no skill. 

All weapons can drop with or without +skill option.

oskar    0

1. MrOwn3D, Rampage
2.Can you add autostack Elemenal Rune? because they fall out one at a time into the inventory and take up a lot of space.

By Deryos,

Can't.

MazeRunner    1
Posted (edited)
  1. Turamya, Rampage.
  2. Enable /offtrade in Loren Market. This is one of the places where both server (pvp) and (non pvp) players can come without selecting server.
Edited by MazeRunner
By Deryos,

It will not be enabled there by security reasons.

Silver    0
Posted (edited)

1. Silver , Rampage.

2. Up % whit DDI JOH. please set up as on a global server

all option excepr dd have global set;/

Delete pk warp. PK he should not take it warp

Edited by Silver

Groot    169
50 minutes ago, mihajdasdu said:

Ok disable pk warp, still can use summon with DL and PK.

Holokausts    2

Wolcean ,Miracle 

1.So  idk how  but smg  dmg  droped was hiting  avg 25-30k now  my max  hit is  17k with +13 wings ,exe ha swords+rate (both)+Ba set  and level 856 

1,1 how can it be that  my smg  with  161 atack speed hits slower than bk with  96 atack speed? 

2.Selupan boss is buged hatcery room is  empty no eggs  no selupan cant  kill him if i cant see him !

3.Golden inv mobs & white wizzard not spwaning  on time  it takes  30 min -1h to spawn !

4.Duel arena  is bugged! was dueling there  and  saw  that  in start  of round u cant see  your  oponent  only when u die  he shows up + teleporting  instead  of  moving !

5.nigmare boss 1 hits! Usualy boss  is  dealing  100+- dmg  to me  so its  easy to kill him but these few  weeks  he  is  1 hiting  me  and  showing  that  he deals only  same  100 dmg  was there  couple  times  and same  thing  hapened  all the time  he deals   100 dmg  and i die  with 4k hp where  logick in that ?

6 Random disconects  in event  like cc, ds, bc ,arka war!