Norebirth Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Holokausts

Boss

Question

Holokausts    2

@Groot how do u think we can kill swamp of darknes boss if even sumoned water element mob deals 5,5k element dmg and 1,7k hes minions, was with full buffs and 4 more people not even talking about darknes boss.                                         

Regular dmg is fine 1k+ when im wearings ba anc set with +13 3rdwings

And after checking all that! i can tell that not a single person will make 4th wings bec we just cant kill boss

Just cant see that somone actualy could kill him mby with 2 partys at once or smthing idk

And please check cc bec when im alone theres a random mob that 1 tap me ..cool isnt it? 

I know u wanted to make server harder but u just made it imposible ?

Edited by Holokausts

21 answers to this question

absolute    25
11 minutes ago, Holokausts said:

@Groot how do u think we can kill swamp of darknes boss if even sumoned water element mob deals 5,5k element dmg and 1,7k hes minions, was with full buffs and 4 more people not even talking about darknes boss.                                         

Regular dmg is fine 1k+ when im wearings ba anc set with +13 3rdwings

And after checking all that! i can tell that not a single person will make 4th wings bec we just cant kill boss

Just cant see that somone actualy could kill him mby with 2 partys at once or smthing idk

And please check cc bec when im alone theres a random mob that 1 tap me ..cool isnt it? 

I know u wanted to make server harder but u just made it imposible ?

We killed yesterday water element mob but, God of Swamp, it's impossible to kill... he has incredible defense and he deals 20.000 damage/ hit . I have awake set +DD + 28 add, and I get one shot all time being in party with ebk, aSM , RF. His settings might be wrong... If someone figure out how to make some damage to him let us know as well.

Holokausts    2
7 minutes ago, absolute said:

We killed yesterday water element mob but, God of Swamp, it's impossible to kill... he has incredible defense and he deals 20.000 damage/ hit . I have awake set +DD + 28 add, and I get one shot all time being in party with ebk, aSM , RF. His settings might be wrong... If someone figure out how to make some damage to him let us know as well.

Well ye its just imposible even for u with ach and awekening ??

@Groot please fix it

Edited by Holokausts

Groot    173

It's default settings, you need a good blessing errtel which will grant you an extra elemental defense. Set and wings itself gives you just normal defense, whereas this Boss requires a good elemental defense. Nevertheless, we might do some tests today and if required, it will be nerfed, so stay tune.

• Like 1

buriza    17

i would go with ERF, EBK for max hp  EE with energy seeds for max buffs MG for def debuff and GL who could tank it and do dmg

you can add Sum for more debuffs

penta with 5% def to ele def and nice def erttel all other erttels are garbage just like i told you before 

Edited by buriza

absolute    25
5 hours ago, buriza said:

i would go with ERF, EBK for max hp  EE with energy seeds for max buffs MG for def debuff and GL who could tank it and do dmg

you can add Sum for more debuffs

penta with 5% def to ele def and nice def erttel all other erttels are garbage just like i told you before 

He does 15.000 psychical damage/ one hit, not elemental. Elemental about 5-10k . And he doesn't take damage, at all. Maybe with 5 damagers in party you will see his hp moving.

Edited by absolute

Barrier    1

Is eRF really good support? What set he use and what stats should have??

Btw what would be the best farming party to get good pentagrams and mithrils with bad Gear? ?

I was thinking like chars who would get decent elem.def without loosing too much dmg : EE+AE+aMG+aGL+aDL?? Or something else would be better?

buriza    17
1 hour ago, Barrier said:

Is eRF really good support? What set he use and what stats should have??

Btw what would be the best farming party to get good pentagrams and mithrils with bad Gear? ?

I was thinking like chars who would get decent elem.def without loosing too much dmg : EE+AE+aMG+aGL+aDL?? Or something else would be better?

you can go naked and get mithrils. 

buriza    17
1 hour ago, absolute said:

He does 15.000 psychical damage/ one hit, not elemental. Elemental about 5-10k . And he doesn't take damage, at all. Maybe with 5 damagers in party you will see his hp moving.

full agility sm.

use MG and Sum to reduce def. 

energy Elf with ml

energy RF for more hp so you wont go down with one tap

i run ~25% ignore. you telling me i wont dmg him ? :D

Edited by buriza

buriza    17

anyways it should look like this 

looks easy to me 

Edited by buriza

absolute    25
1 hour ago, buriza said:

anyways it should look like this 

looks easy to me 

Even with his FO wings + 15 , his stats are much lower than mine. He is doing damage as me on small mob, but on boss its different,he is doing same damage as on mobs, while on our server its different , boss is taking less damage and is doing insane damage. Try it Buriza and you will see it.

Edited by absolute

buriza    17
17 hours ago, absolute said:

Even with his FO wings + 15 , his stats are much lower than mine. He is doing damage as me on small mob, but on boss its different,he is doing same damage as on mobs, while on our server its different , boss is taking less damage and is doing insane damage. Try it Buriza and you will see it.

FO... ignore 5% (chance to restore full mana and hp just garbage opts.)

i did Meduza (she have like 100 times more hp and def ) same with nightmate..... after what i dont wanna try anything in this server.. everything is F.up after s13 update no one tested it before updating and doing anything about it now.

why you didnt test every thing in your server when you can clearly see patch is f.up. every boss at least 3 times stronger then it should be.

P.S. i was talking about HA set requirements, Ruud set +all stats shows 10 and 20 not working right. that was 3 months from now. never received any answers all. post closed, chat baned

Edited by buriza

absolute    25
9 minutes ago, buriza said:

FO... ignore 5% strong xD (chance to restore full mana and hp just garbage opts.)

i did Meduza (she have like 100 times more hp and def ) same with nightmate..... after what i dont wanna try anything in this server.. everything is F.up after s13 update no one tested it before updating and after

no one doing anything about it.

P.S. i was talking about HA set requirements, Ruud set +all stats shows 10 and 20 not working right. that was 3 months from now never received any answer all post closed chat baned

I did Medusa alone aswell, hard but I did it, Imperial is easy now after 4th class. But God of Swamp impossible.

buriza    17
2 hours ago, absolute said:

I did Medusa alone aswell, hard but I did it, Imperial is easy now after 4th class. But God of Swamp impossible.

yeah you can do medusa but with what gear ! and what you get in reward.

imperial Sunday last boss ?

i run 50% DD on my set. how much u got ?

Edited by buriza

absolute    25
55 minutes ago, buriza said:

yeah you can do medusa but with what gear ! and what you get in reward.

imperial Sunday last boss ?

i run 50% DD on my set. how much u got ?

Check guy,  how much DD he got, he has no dd on set and he has Darkangel set not Awakening. It's not about DD its about server settings. God of Swamp just impossible to kill.

Edited by absolute
  • Thanks 1

Barrier    1

What stats should eRF have and what set should he use? RAVE?  I ve never played eRF..i ve read that he has some vit buff limit is that true? What stats should he have then?

buriza    17
20 minutes ago, absolute said:

@Groot @Deryos Please check this topic again. All bosses have very big defense and doing very big damage. 

Imperial Sundays boss drop a bit too low compare to their difficulty 

Holokausts    2

and  now  i have Feather for wings  but cant  do shit bec  cant get  garuda flame  !!!!

So what are  u going  to do  now  @Groot??????mby  u can  give me  flame  bec  i cant  see any  opt how to get it !

Edited by Holokausts

Holokausts    2
16 hours ago, Holokausts said:

and  now  i have Feather for wings  but cant  do shit bec  cant get  garuda flame  !!!!

So what are  u going  to do  now  @Groot??????mby  u can  give me  flame  bec  i cant  see any  opt how to get it !

@Groot?

Deryos    62
On 6/2/2018 at 3:28 PM, absolute said:

@Groot @Deryos Please check this topic again. All bosses have very big defense and doing very big damage. 

Wait maintenance please, we will add changes for some bosses.