Norebirth Forums
Groot

Transfer from Asgard to Miracle

Groot    171

transfer-from-asgard-to-miracle-2018.jpg

Hello Norebirthians! As you already know, the game on the current server Asgard x10 does not cause any interest anymore, since it has nearly died. Low online demotivates current users to continue the game, and especially demotivates newcomers to join the game. Asgard players must breathe a new life, accordingly, administration has made a decision to transfer Asgard players to the already existing Miracle x50 server, where players will be able to continue the game with their current Asgard characters.

Technically it is a transfer from x10 to x50, therefore Miracle players have nothing to worry about, however Asgard players should prepare for the transfer. Only one highest level character per account with level 400 or above will be transferred. Asgard players must move all their gaming items to the one particular character they want to transfer. Only items located in the inventory, extra (bought) inventory, store, event inventory and muun inventory will be transferred together with the character. All items located in vault, x shop and gremory case will be deleted and items with expiration date will be expired. As well, the entire ML skill tree and w coins located on the website will be transferred.

When transfer will take place, some of the nicknames may repeat. If the nickname on the Miracle turns out to be same as the one on Asgard, then a random character will be generated to the nickname. For these characters, nickname change service will be available for free. Transfer will take place on May 22, so please make sure to follow the steps according the second paragraph.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

PolySun    0

What with rewards for the event and vote which suposed to be end up in the end of the month?

buriza    17
Posted (edited)

i have 2 months vip x10 and 1 months vip in x50 on same account

Edited by buriza

Allegro    0

Characters with =400 levels will be moved?  will the transfer be automatic?

absolute    25
5 hours ago, Groot said:

transfer-from-asgard-to-miracle-2018.jpg

Hello Norebirthians! As you already know, the game on the current server Asgard x10 does not cause any interest anymore, since it has nearly died. Low online demotivates current users to continue the game, and especially demotivates newcomers to join the game. Asgard players must breathe a new life, accordingly, administration has made a decision to transfer Asgard players to the already existing Miracle x50 server, where players will be able to continue the game with their current Asgard characters.

Technically it is a transfer from x10 to x50, therefore Miracle players have nothing to worry about, however Asgard players should prepare for the transfer. Only one highest level character per account with level 400 or above will be transferred. Asgard players must move all their gaming items to the one particular character they want to transfer. Only items located in the inventory, extra (bought) inventory, store, event inventory and muun inventory will be transferred together with the character. All items located in vault, x shop and gremory case will be deleted and items with expiration date will be expired. As well, the entire ML skill tree and w coins located on the website will be transferred.

When transfer will take place, some of the nicknames may repeat. If the nickname on the Miracle turns out to be same as the one on Asgard, then a random character will be generated to the nickname. For these characters, nickname change service will be available for free. Transfer will take place on May 22, so please make sure to follow the steps according the second paragraph.

Hat down! Thank you.

absolute    25
16 hours ago, Allegro said:

Characters with =400 levels will be moved?  will the transfer be automatic?

Only one highest level character per account with level 400 or above will be transferred.

Groot    171
18 hours ago, PolySun said:

What with rewards for the event and vote which suposed to be end up in the end of the month?

Asgard players will be rewarded for the top events right before the transfer.

18 hours ago, buriza said:

i have 2 months vip x10 and 1 months vip in x50 on same account

Won't be transferred.

• Like 1

Groot    171

Once again, important to know that only coins that are located on the website will be transferred, so make sure to transfer them to the website.

nicho10    2

Basing on their levels there's no concern but on their farm items on the other hand is i think a bit unfair. They farm and grind for a long time and they have a lot of items compare to us. Miracle is at its 2months now, asgard on the other hand is been there for almost a year. I think its a no brainer if you merged the 2 servers. lol

nicho10    2

Just think of how many times they've finish Maze, BC, CC, DS and how many rudes they've already farmed lol. Comparing 1 year of farm from 2 months of farm 

Deryos    61
11 minutes ago, nicho10 said:

asgard on the other hand is been there for almost a year

• Like 1

absolute    25
11 minutes ago, nicho10 said:

Basing on their levels there's no concern but on their farm items on the other hand is i think a bit unfair. They farm and grind for a long time and they have a lot of items compare to us. Miracle is at its 2months now, asgard on the other hand is been there for almost a year. I think its a no brainer if you merged the 2 servers. lol

You should be happy that Asgard players will bring some items in game, take bright side.

buriza    17
1 hour ago, nicho10 said:

with out master level x you cant do much so first you are leveling 3 months and then you can actually do something. for me it was 2 months to finish last ruud set. Heartacher did it even faster.

buriza    17
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nicho10 said:

Just think of how many times they've finish Maze, BC, CC, DS and how many rudes they've already farmed lol. Comparing 1 year of farm from 2 months of farm 

you farm ruud 1-3 months and then you are done with it and just for record all ruud was deleted after s13 update 

its less then 30 days to finish 1st ruud set. 3 months to finish last set if you are lazy and do less then half events.

Edited by buriza
  • Like 1

absolute    25
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, buriza said:

you farm ruud 1-3 months and then you are done with it and just for record all ruud was deleted after s13 update 

its less then 30 days to finish 1st ruud set. 3 months to finish last set if you are lazy and do less then half events.

Ignore this guy... Another spammer that tries to argue without thinking. Let`s keep this thread for important notes or questions. 

14 minutes ago, buriza said:

with out master level x you cant do much so first you are leveling 3 months and then you can actually do something. for me it was 2 months to finish last ruud set. Heartacher did it even faster.

I did mine after third month of leveling.

Edited by absolute

buriza    17
2 hours ago, juzek said:

Ur happy for sure absolute coming with highest gear.

you are just lazy. 90% x50 walking around in white HA sets +13 +joh DD.

and cry how x10 are well geared. 

check Heartachera DL Ba ruud set in 1st monts. how long server is up already?

• Like 1

absolute    25
Posted (edited)

Instead of trying keeping server alive, being positive and open minded, some explosive are people trying contaminate other's mind. Absolutely there's nothing bad about this transfer. Prepare yourself, fantastic players coming from Asgard ;)

Edited by absolute
  • Like 1

Groot    171

Transfer will take place tomorrow around the lunch time. Make sure to follow the steps according the second paragraph, since we won't refund items that you have lost because of your own fault.

• Like 1

Groot    171

Transfer successfully completed.

On 18/05/2018 at 3:54 PM, Groot said:

Asgard players will be rewarded for the top events right before the transfer.

As regards Asgard players, coin distribution for top events has moved to June 1, since we have totally forgotten about this aspect.

Our apologies.

• Thanks 1