Jump to content
Norebirth Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Groot

Permanent experience boost

Recommended Posts

Groot    173

News_Permanent_experience_boost.jpg

The key of the success, these are new players, who by their arrival brings a freshness into the already existing audience. Accordingly, we are ready to make some changes towards experience rates, in order to attract more beginners and simplify gaming experience for our current players. Experience rates on the Miracle server have been changed, normal experience rates will remain - x50, master level rates for 3rd class have been doubled - x50, master level rates for 4th class have been increased by twenty times - x500. It's never too late to join us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barrier    1

Good news, but it's like strong players will be much stronger now will reach 920 (this boost their str a lot) and ML players will still take a lot to reach 800 to chase them, maybe ML should be like double at least more than normal lvl?  so it would be like 50x normal, 100x ML, 500 x the last one.. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
unkxs    0

Sad, the reason most of us joined the server in the first place was the low exp. new players will come but at what cost? . To make the server better you had to implement the new season 13 features and Ruud better with events similar to webzen. Why do you think it’s full there? The exp is 1x. Clearly is not the exp fault.

Now we will make a fast 920 and leave the server.

 

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Groot    173
2 hours ago, Barrier said:

Good news, but it's like strong players will be much stronger now will reach 920 (this boost their str a lot) and ML players will still take a lot to reach 800 to chase them, maybe ML should be like double at least more than normal lvl?  so it would be like 50x normal, 100x ML, 500 x the last one.. ?

 

1 hour ago, unkxs said:

Sad, the reason most of us joined the server in the first place was the low exp. new players will come but at what cost? . To make the server better you had to implement the new season 13 features and Ruud better with events similar to webzen. Why do you think it’s full there? The exp is 1x. Clearly is not the exp fault.

Now we will make a fast 920 and leave the server.

 

Regards

4th class experience is broken, x500 is like x50. It would take much time to reach level 900 with x50. Complete 4th class quest first and only then draw conclusions. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd    43
24 minutes ago, unkxs said:

Sad, the reason most of us joined the server in the first place was the low exp. new players will come but at what cost? . To make the server better you had to implement the new season 13 features and Ruud better with events similar to webzen. Why do you think it’s full there? The exp is 1x. Clearly is not the exp fault.

Now we will make a fast 920 and leave the server.

 

Regards

Fast 920?
1.000.000.000.000 XP for last LVL,
First of all make some colculations and then talk, otherwise: Shut the fuck up, thanks!
 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
unkxs    0
29 minutes ago, Groot said:

 

4th class experience is broken, x500 is like x50.

Yes, that’s absolutely fine then, but it took us 1 week and couple of days to reach level 795 and that is very easy for a “non-reset” server. The maximum play time of new players will be 3 weeks to reach max level and the problem is this: it’s almost impossible to make a ruud set, with a limited amount of events which gives just a fraction of ruud.

A few suggestions. The ruud skills should not drop from mobs as this alows the players to stay on any spot they like. Golden mobs should have biger damage and should also give a small amount of ruud when killed. Events with lucky boxes which can win ruud or blessing of guardian lower, medium and higher grades for exp boost for limited time. Ancients should be a bit harder to get as now is no point of hunting goldens because exc items are just not good enough compared to ancient. Golden boxes and silver boxes should drop as well because i see keys but no boxes. Jewel of soul success rate should be a bit higher so players can actually make +9 items and try for 3rd wings without trying 80 bless for 1 item and fail. 

This are just suggestions, the exp was fine. 

Regards

Edited by unkxs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
unkxs    0
12 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Fast 920?
1.000.000.000.000 XP for last LVL,
First of all make some colculations and then talk, otherwise: Shut the fuck up, thanks!
 

You are one of the "Veterans" who wish to be max in 3 weeks? Don't need to do any calculation, if server is too easy everyone gets high level, what about seals if you boost your exp? I expect a non-reset server to be hard and not in any way easy.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd    43
1 minute ago, unkxs said:

You are one of the "Veterans" who wish to be max in 3 weeks? Don't need to do any calculation, if server is too easy everyone gets high level, what about seals if you boost your exp? I expect a non-reset server to be hard and not in any way easy.

Thanks

it wont be easy. even with 500x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd    43
1 hour ago, unkxs said:

Yes, that’s absolutely fine then, but it took us 1 week and couple of days to reach level 795 and that is very easy for a “non-reset” server. The maximum play time of new players will be 3 weeks to reach max level and the problem is this: it’s almost impossible to make a ruud set, with a limited amount of events which gives just a fraction of ruud.

A few suggestions. The ruud skills should not drop from mobs as this alows the players to stay on any spot they like. Golden mobs should have biger damage and should also give a small amount of ruud when killed. Events with lucky boxes which can win ruud or blessing of guardian lower, medium and higher grades for exp boost for limited time. Ancients should be a bit harder to get as now is no point of hunting goldens because exc items are just not good enough compared to ancient. Golden boxes and silver boxes should drop as well because i see keys but no boxes. Jewel of soul success rate should be a bit higher so players can actually make +9 items and try for 3rd wings without trying 80 bless for 1 item and fail. 

This are just suggestions, the exp was fine. 

Regards

Agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
unkxs    0
3 hours ago, Groot said:

 

4th class experience is broken, x500 is like x50. It would take much time to reach level 900 with x50. Complete 4th class quest first and only then draw conclusions. :)

After a few tests, i can confirm that i was wrong about the exp being to high, actually it's quite balanced, however the suggestions made above remain.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buriza    17

i think 400-800 level exp is to big. 

with hot spots in Nixies Lake and other maps. it will be months game play and we are done.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Groot    173
On 21/04/2018 at 7:21 PM, buriza said:

i think 400-800 level exp is to big. 

with hot spots in Nixies Lake and other maps. it will be months game play and we are done.

 

The game does not stop on levelling only, start completing achievements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×