Norebirth Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gwynbleidd

Lvling after 800LvL

Gwynbleidd    43
Posted (edited)

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to talk about lvling after 800LvL, seems that its so broken for 50x server.

We  are leveling in a 5 people party, leveling  in deep dungeon 3 with full xp booster+vip, and we are getting  500k xp/s.

Until level 800 was tough to level but was ok, but as Shradok started to get experience after he passed level 800 the  experience rate is so low that a single level might take days..

We are not even talking about free to play people that don't have gear or xp boosts.

So heres some calculations:
With full xp boosts+vip+good spot, its gonna take over a week to get 1lvl after 820lvl, its 50x server, we already spent 2weeks to get 800, and after 800 it will take us a year to reach atleast 850, we did maths, and seems that everything is super bad, impossible to enjoy season13, all what players will do, is lvl up, lvl up for weeks, for months and even years.
Make xp Bar for 800-900LvL fair enough for 50x server, otherwise its complete bullshit.
Getting 900lvl in 1-2 weeks would be fair enough, otherwise as i said, we cant even see whats new in season 13.

2q1dhr7.png

Edited by Gwynbleidd

Shradok    0

If to approximate experience required we are talking about well over 500,000,000,000 for lvl 500... with all boosters 10-15 days. Without boosters over a month. So we are talking about over a year of playing for non-vip no boost players. I got a feeling a lot of people will be bored of grinding levels and not many people will experience end game at all with current server set up.

On Asgard most people gave up even getting to level 400, and we are talking about 100 more levels that require more and more experience. 

I feel like we should have some changes for experience for master levels 400-500, or experience table needs to be adjusted.

Just my 2 cents.

amnah    3
Posted (edited)

Well normally 400 to 800 journey it should be harder as it is on webzen.

In my opinion  from level 800 to max  level the journey should take around  2 weeks for a full boost+vip  and for a total free to play person it should  be around 6 weeks (also taking in evidence the fact that people are very poor geared), because after all everyone wants to experience the season 13 features and that's the thing  that will keep people interested on server.

Edited by amnah

Monni    0
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, amnah said:

Well normally 400 to 800 journey it should be harder as it is on webzen.

In my opinion  from level 800 to max  level the journey should take around  2 weeks for a full boost+vip  and for a total free to play person it should  be around 6 weeks (also taking in evidence the fact that people are very poor geared), because after all everyone wants to experience the season 13 features and that's the thing  that will keep people interested on server.

I would say atleast a month, since its expected that server lasts active for 4-5 months.

Edited by Monni

Gwynbleidd    43
8 minutes ago, buriza said:

its just dungeon 3 from 5 and how about swamp ?

dung 5 is viable only with HA+ gear and full pt, xp is like 4mil per mob, Swamp is same, 4mil per mob.
Dung 1-5 have 0 spots/hotspots. Found 1x split 2 +2 mob spot in dung3, which is mehh... kinda okay.
Even if we will get hotspot in swamp, 2mil/per sec, its still gonna be mega slow till 900lvl.

buriza    17
Just now, Gwynbleidd said:

dung 5 is viable only with HA+ gear and full pt, xp is like 4mil per mob, Swamp is same, 4mil per mob.
Dung 1-5 have 0 spots/hotspots. Found 1x split 2 +2 mob spot in dung3, which is mehh... kinda okay.
Even if we will get hotspot in swamp, 2mil/per sec, its still gonna be mega slow till 900lvl.

nice joke.. imagine x10 :DDD 

Gwynbleidd    43
Just now, buriza said:

nice joke.. imagine x10 :DDD 

yes, we counted x10 xp also, forget about it, at x10 server it will take over 5 years to get maxed, with full xp boosts ofcourse, without xp boosters, forget about it, its IMPOSSIBLE.

ZaoMao    1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Shradok said:

If to approximate experience required we are talking about well over 500,000,000,000 for lvl 500... with all boosters 10-15 days. Without boosters over a month. So we are talking about over a year of playing for non-vip no boost players. I got a feeling a lot of people will be bored of grinding levels and not many people will experience end game at all with current server set up.

On Asgard most people gave up even getting to level 400, and we are talking about 100 more levels that require more and more experience. 

I feel like we should have some changes for experience for master levels 400-500, or experience table needs to be adjusted.

Just my 2 cents.

About 2-3 weeks for someone full vip+boosters sounds like an ok period to get from 800 to 900, anything more means probably no one will see max level...

Edited by ZaoMao

Gwynbleidd    43
7 minutes ago, ZaoMao said:

About 2-3 weeks for someone full vip+boosters sounds like an ok period to get from 800 to 900, anything more means probably no one will see max level...

yes, but not more.
i am okay with 2x more weeks suffering of afk lvling, if more than 2weeks, cmoon.. let us enjoy season13 stuff, farm RUUD, farm other things, but please.. not lvling :(

• Like 1

Wnuq    1

over a year seems a bit crazy i can tell :D around 2 months top for free to get to 800- 900 seems ok but more then year is to much :P 

Gwynbleidd    43
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Wnuq said:

over a year seems a bit crazy i can tell :D around 2 months top for free to get to 800- 900 seems ok but more then year is to much :P 

820 lvl needs 70billion xp, i am getting 1billion xp per 1hour so... 70hours =around 3days for 1lvl with full xp boosters,vip,good party... 3fucking days, i can imagine whats gonna happen after 850+lvl

Edited by Gwynbleidd

Hentor    14

Asgard player here. non booster, played when server started. Nars hot spot, currently my highest lvl char is 746...and I'm dying, not as bad as server though.

Groot    169

It's not broken, it's normal for 4th class, since it becomes more hardcore. You have to gear up for higher locations if you want more experience (deep dungeons 4 or 5), since experience there will be significantly higher. If you can't handle higher locations, then of course you will have to stay in lower locations, where your experience gain will be significantly lower. Besides, we have lowered Awakening items from it's default level 900 to level 800, accordingly highest items can be worn at level 800 already.

Gwynbleidd    43
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Groot said:

It's not broken, it's normal for 4th class, since it becomes more hardcore. You have to gear up for higher locations if you want more experience (deep dungeons 4 or 5), since experience there will be significantly higher. If you can't handle higher locations, then of course you will have to stay in lower locations, where your experience gain will be significantly lower. Besides, we have lowered Awakening items from it's default level 900 to level 800, accordingly highest items can be worn at level 800 already.

I was in all deep dungeons1=5, there is not even 5+ mob spots, each mob gives 4mil xp with full xp boost(deepdung5), per sec xp will be 1=2 million MAX, and if you do maths, you still need months of lvling to reach atleast 850, i am not even talking about 900, it will take a year, honestly.
If you really do testings on this bullshit, you will see the real deal.
Just make party on test server with 800lvl chars, and look how long it will take you to get atleast 20lvls. Around a month, not less.
Dont make this server like Asgard... we want see s13 features, instead of that we need spend 100buck to just lvl up ''faster'' ? yeah.. faster 20lvls per month, seems very interesting gameplay.
 Forgot about free2play users, seems that they will never ever reach atleast first 20lvls of 4th class if nothing will be changed, mark my words.

Edited by Gwynbleidd

Monni    0

Even webzen server's have spots, low spots, medium spots and hotpots in deep dungeon, this server doesnt have any of those.

Gwynbleidd    43
Posted (edited)

Time to stop lvling, no point spending thousands of wcoins to just gain 10-20 shitty lvls in 1 month, this is completely broken. Playing season13, cant even get first 20lvls, whats the point of season13, if we cant even get lvls after 4th class?
Its 50x, not 1x server.

Edited by Gwynbleidd

zippoc    0

I dont see why it should take 1-2 weeks to reach max level, whats the point of the server past 2 weeks if u can reach max level then? farm the best gear? maybe an extra month, and then the server would probably die, i really dont see a problem that lvlign slows down, no one is making u pay to lvl up faster, thats ur decission, leveling in mu before it became pay2Win would take u months to reach 150, way back, without gold servers, lv 300 would take years, so whats the issue here

Gwynbleidd    43
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, zippoc said:

I dont see why it should take 1-2 weeks to reach max level, whats the point of the server past 2 weeks if u can reach max level then? farm the best gear? maybe an extra month, and then the server would probably die, i really dont see a problem that lvlign slows down, no one is making u pay to lvl up faster, thats ur decission, leveling in mu before it became pay2Win would take u months to reach 150, way back, without gold servers, lv 300 would take years, so whats the issue here

sorry but....are u smoking something or using drugs? this is 50x server, u need 20 billion for 401 lvl, it will take you days to get it wihtout vip and xp boost.
Whats the interest? I will do BC/DS/CC/golds/drgons/complete achievements/pvp/duel/CastleSiege/.ArcaWar/Bosses(Knicks/Magni/Sylvester/Kundun7 etc...)
its should be 2week at best spot with vip and full xp boost for reaching 900.
If you gonna lvl up with no xp boosts it will take you months ofcourse.
Its not 1x server, its 50x, sa i said, it should be much fasster then 1lvl per week.
Before write smthing, atleast reach 800, which u probably wont do in next month anyways, GL with lvling and enjoying season13 then, the XP after 800 is completeliy broken and noone will reach 850 lvl, in this server (not even talking about 900), 50-70 billion per level will take you months of lvling without xp boost and vip.
GL n HF.

Edited by Gwynbleidd

Shradok    0

I actually did get 300 at webzen server when it was x1 took 3 years, so no grinding is nothing new or that scary... there we had though 1000s(of actual players) of people playing 7 servers full. Private servers have a lot less people, and i think there needs to be a certain number of people at the server before everyone loses interest(actual players, not just alts). What scares me is an example of current Asgard, after 3-4 month few players(like me) where so far ahead and since it was only 2 guilds really competing... Many gave up cause they had no chance to catch up. 4 month of our playing, would be 1 year ++ for the rest to catch up, so many just stopped.

I hope it will be different and maybe we have that "critical mass" of people where groups of people will keep interest in playing. But can't really compare global servers and regular servers...

Globals usually right away you know it won't be wiped for years and years and years. Private servers last 8 month-1.5 years average i think, so it would make sense to experience the whole game and levels within that time, not 2 years to the maximum and all leave after 5 month so nobody even gets there during server life... 

At least that is how I see why 1 year ++ for max is a bit silly for private server, I might be wrong of course... But never reset/wipe server with a promise of that is a lot different from private servers, so can't really judge them the same way.

Nobody is talking about few weeks, but 5month to a year to get to max would probably make such server fun, since it might be gone at any time for the lack of number of players... but 1 year ++ seems probably excessive.

Groot    169

4th class experience rates will be increased this week. We will make calculations and come up with perfect rates.

Gwynbleidd    43
2 minutes ago, Groot said:

4th class experience rates will be increased this week. We will make calculations and come up with perfect rates.

Thanks.

zippoc    0
Posted (edited)
On 4/17/2018 at 11:35 PM, Gwynbleidd said:

sorry but....are u smoking something or using drugs? this is 50x server, u need 20 billion for 401 lvl, it will take you days to get it wihtout vip and xp boost.
Whats the interest? I will do BC/DS/CC/golds/drgons/complete achievements/pvp/duel/CastleSiege/.ArcaWar/Bosses(Knicks/Magni/Sylvester/Kundun7 etc...)
its should be 2week at best spot with vip and full xp boost for reaching 900.
If you gonna lvl up with no xp boosts it will take you months ofcourse.
Its not 1x server, its 50x, sa i said, it should be much fasster then 1lvl per week.
Before write smthing, atleast reach 800, which u probably wont do in next month anyways, GL with lvling and enjoying season13 then, the XP after 800 is completeliy broken and noone will reach 850 lvl, in this server (not even talking about 900), 50-70 billion per level will take you months of lvling without xp boost and vip.
GL n HF.

I love how you go straight to attacking me, i am on my way to 800, not being 800 doesnt make my opinion any less valuable than yours.

Edited by zippoc