Norebirth Forums
Sign in to follow this  
IamHell

Acquiring good/end game items

Question

IamHell    0

Yo, just wanna ask what are the ways to farm for end game items / sets. Like those that are good to wear after max levels.

Where do i buy these items and how to farm for them?

And also,

I'm level 350'ish and still using npc set. Im a wizard and lostower 1 monsters still hurts like hell . Just wondering what do i do to be able to farm on higher maps on off level cuz i think my level is too high for lostower 1 and it still hurts me like shit.

8 answers to this question

Angry    2

best would be to find party with ee and play togeather. also you can try to buy some stuff from others. 350 is not even near end game :D

IamHell    0
2 hours ago, Angry said:

best would be to find party with ee and play togeather. also you can try to buy some stuff from others. 350 is not even near end game :D

I mean on off level.

How do i farm for set for higher maps on off level. What set should i get and how to farm for it.

Because npc set cant even off level on lostower 1

puvi    7

Offlevel is bugged =p Dont know why admins keep saying its fine, but its bugged as hell, my posts are gettng deleted when i say that lol=p

Angry    2

i dont have any problems with offlevel tho. im sometimes staying 12h straight and no dc at all. also, offlevel is not meant for monster hunting.

Mura    0

for now, you should use gears from firecrackers + some exc items if you can afford them

at lvl400, when you're done with your 3rd quest, you could try to get some BA items from nars

at lvl500 you have DA items

at lvl600 you can hunt HA items.

you have world bosses that drop exc versions of these items

you can buy ancient version of these items for ruud (reward for completing bc/ds/cc+few more events on lvl400+)

lvl350 is like 1 day of playing. getting to end game requires 2-4 weeks.

Phyron    5

You can get Exc item by killing the Puppies from Summon Scrolls that goes to your Event Inventory (you wont pick these scrolls if your char is in offlevel) and also Kundun Boxes from Golden Invasions. 

Ancient itens you cam farm killing Red Dragons from event, but this is very competitive so you gotta be fast. Winning Chaos Castle also rewards you with some ancients.

Gaion Event gives you Silver and Gold Sealed Boxes, that you can either get Exc or Anc itens from it, but I think there is no way you can do this at lv350 with shop gear.

If you want to offlevel, you need to have in mind that your SM will not use any kind of potions, HP or Mana, so either you get a EE to keep healing you, or try to get some itens mana/8 and life/8 to help with the sustain. If you don't have any form of sustain, he will probaly run out of mana, the mobs will stack around him and kill him. After he dies, he will get disconnected.

• Like 1

Gladiator    0

@Groot  Do u know how to change medals and firecrackers so they would drop only items for character that is dropping that on the ground? I played on few sv with that and it was good since you want normal items at beggining for ur class.

Also is there a list what drops from silver,gold medal or firecrackers?

Could drop of it be increased?

puvi    7

At this point firecrackers should drop for solo players aswell, since there's not so many low lvl peeps and it's harder to find party.