TheVuong

Dont PICK JEWS/Offlevel

TheVuong    5

The new SV will be fair if the clone account does not exist
Will not pick up jewelry when you offlevel
Dont clone = do not select jews / offlevel

UntitledDD.png

Hentor    14

I can burn all of them in 1-2 days. I don't see any problem here at all. They can make clone offlevel because no one is in that spot, then they deserve it.
Now tell me, when you're in a party with some one. You play long range char, they play close range char, You are both online. How can you get the jewel?
Trust me, when they fix it. you will regret because you don't have enough jewel to upgrade BA set.

Hentor    14

If you still want to fix. I recommend lower jewel drop rate, make egg drop pack (10jewel).

TheVuong    5
1 hour ago, Hentor said:

If you still want to fix. I recommend lower jewel drop rate, make egg drop pack (10jewel).

yes
I think so
Eggs drop 10/20/30 jews

TheVuong    5
1 hour ago, Hentor said:

I can burn all of them in 1-2 days. I don't see any problem here at all. They can make clone offlevel because no one is in that spot, then they deserve it.
Now tell me, when you're in a party with some one. You play long range char, they play close range char, You are both online. How can you get the jewel?
Trust me, when they fix it. you will regret because you don't have enough jewel to upgrade BA set.

1 clone 20 jews/12h
10 clone 200jews/12h

.......and no one to exchange
Owning it is easy

Groot    169

Since we want to maintain ''healthy population'', we have made a decision to disable jewel pick up for /offlevel users. It's simple now - you want jewels, you stay online with MU Helper.