Norebirth Forums
Sign in to follow this  
absolute

Punishers

absolute    25
Posted (edited)

Image result for punisher

About us :

We are bunch of hardcore players that having real fun while enjoying this game. No greedy attitude or crying suffers allowed into our group, we help each other as much as we can. We are online as much as it is possible, also we understand that it's a game and real life, family, work is more important. Some of our members already experienced most of mythic part of this game, so we don't mind if you are a non-experienced player. Be open and honest and fair with us and we will treat you the same. Doesn't matter where you from, as long you have good English. We mainly use loot council to fairly distribute gear, what we feel is best for the team. Only main char is allowed to join guild.

We are not asking much but you will get a lot being under Punisher team cover.

If you are an open mind person, with mature vocabulary, temperate, fair and trustful your place in our guild.

Contact ingame for an application: Absolute or apply by pressing "N" button. Or leave a message here.

Or jion our Discordhttps://discord.gg/57dt2wZ                                                                                      

Edited by absolute
  • Like 2

kztyler    0

Hello im an old mu player. And by old i mean 0.99 old hehe. Im going to join the server on launch so im looking for a good competitive guild to join. I invest a big bunch of time on gaming and i also like to learn and be part of something bigger. If you guys are interested consider me for membership

absolute    25
2 hours ago, Chewie said:

I may jump in if you find a slot for me. I will play under name Chewbacca.

3 hours ago, kztyler said:

Hello im an old mu player. And by old i mean 0.99 old hehe. Im going to join the server on launch so im looking for a good competitive guild to join. I invest a big bunch of time on gaming and i also like to learn and be part of something bigger. If you guys are interested consider me for membership

Send me a mail in game i will send you our Discord

absolute    25
Posted (edited)

If there's someone still playing Asgard pm me in game or here. 

Image result for Asgard

Edited by absolute

absolute    25

Untitled_1_copy.jpg

Nice , I see and others decided to return to Asgard, let's make it back alive :)

absolute    25
Posted (edited)

Since our admins decided to finally make able the much waiting transfer requiting to Punishers will start on Miracle. Send me your name, type of char, level in private mail if you want to get between us.  Or jion our Discord(find link in guild description) and we can speak in there ;) . All the best , have fun !

Edited by absolute

Kroxy    0

Are you on the Miracle server now? I hit N and under guild i saw Punisher_2 lol.

absolute    25
3 hours ago, Kroxy said:

Are you on the Miracle server now? I hit N and under guild i saw Punisher_2 lol.

Yes , I remade N application , try now

absolute    25
1 hour ago, Holokausts said:

If u doing arca today i can join your guild :)

We are doing all events , all players are active/online in guild, you can join us by N->Guild application, and we speak more in game.