Norebirth Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Groot

Miracle x50 launch day information

Groot    136

miracle-x50-22march-2018-news.jpg

The launch day is just around the corner, at 18:00 server time, on March 29, 2018, the gates of Miracle shall be opened and our most advanced Season 13 server will be released for the general public. Over the past few months of development, we have poured our long term experience and passion into this project and we strongly believe you will enjoy what we have stored for you but the work does not stop there, since norebirth is working around the clock. With the launch day of our most ambitious non-reset server to date, we are kindhearted to please every single player with a one day beginner starting bonus. What it takes for you to become a true miracle of norebirth world? Information about the Miracle can be already found here.

We are assuring that we will not stop there and that our development team will only continue to please our players with the best service and most importantly the enjoyment we can humanly provide to our cold machines. In other words, players can expect some undesirable effects to be resolved as soon as they are noticed. We have years of experience that we have invested into Miracle but as players must know, crashes can be very sudden and surprising. Although having large confidence and experience, the population cap remains an unknown figure. Our team will monitor the server around the clock, especially we are expecting to work without a sleep during the early launch days.

Miracle will work on a Season 13 Part 1-2 Emulator with unique settings and our custom features. It is a dynamic high rate MU Online server, focused specially for non-reset lovers. Season 13 has been released relatively recently, not many servers support it, even though they do, they are not reliable. Therefore our project can be considered as innovation. Precisely, that is what new players are looking for - everyone wants to play, if not, then at least see what kind of work our Korean comrades from Webzen did this time. And without a doubt there is lots of stuff to see!

You may ask, what is so interesting about S13? These are new locations, new bosses, new awakening mastery items, new skill tree. Although 4th class quest was released in S12 Part 2 already, it is still worth mentioning that 4th class quest is one of the most interesting parts, since when the player has reached level 800, he will be able to transcendence his character to 4th class. At this stage, player can earn extra 100 level/skill points to become a true miracle of norebirth world. Meanwhile, player will be able to start our unique achievement system when he has reached level 400, in order to earn more game currency and strengthen his character with a permanent buff.

Others may ask, should I join the server if I do not invest any penny in it? And the answer is yes, you should, since there is no webshop, where you can buy in-game weapons, armours and other valuable goods. Miracle involves a limited x shop and vip only! Guess you are wondering why we have called our x shop - limited? Simply, we have limited x shop to its maximum point, meaning no chaos cards, no lucky sets, basically nothing that could give advantage to players. Besides, we have reduced seal, pet and transformation ring % of gained experience - they have been cut significantly. Accordingly, Miracle is all about Play to Win! Although if someone donates for a slight experience bonus, we are very pleased, since we can afford to extend our hosting and use these pennies for advertising purposes.

Get ready for the launch! Call your friends and share our post on fb! And at last, the most important thing. Have fun! It is a very fun game with fun community. Enjoy it. Be happy. Make others happy. Bring happiness. Avoid being negative. Be prepared, stay prepared, your delightful Norebirth Staff.

• Like 3

buriza    8
Posted (edited)

what will be with our characters from previous server ? 

Edited by buriza

Groot    136
30 minutes ago, buriza said:

what will be with our characters from previous server ? 

Asgard will keep its work.

nefme    4

I hope it's from the beginning and you can not transfer one server to another

Groot    136
4 hours ago, carlearl said:

what about refferal bonuses are they still applicable?

Miracle will have its own refferal system, which is not connected in any way with Asgard.

3 hours ago, nefme said:

I hope it's from the beginning and you can not transfer one server to another

Yes indeed, Miracle will be a totally fresh server, no transfers are planned for now, not in a while for sure. That would be just unfair for new players.

amnah    2
Posted (edited)

In s13 are we gonna be able to switch sets specialization? for example blood angel elf agility set to energy set?

Edited by amnah

Groot    136
1 hour ago, amnah said:

In s13 are we gonna be able to switch sets specialization? for example blood angel elf agility set to energy set?

Yes.

nefme    4
4 hours ago, Groot said:

Miracle will have its own refferal system, which is not connected in any way with Asgard.

Yes indeed, Miracle will be a totally fresh server, no transfers are planned for now, not in a while for sure. That would be just unfair for new players.

really like, nice information 

Groot    136
57 minutes ago, buriza said:

there will be transfer to x50 for example in 1-2 months from opening?

No info yet. Even if there will be, it won't happen that quickly. And for those who are blaming us, I want to remind you that speed server didn't turn out well, so opening a new one would be just another fail. You have to understand players, that we can't stay alive without a new server. Accordingly, Asgard players must be thankful that Miracle server will keep it alive!

I hope I was clear enough,
Groot

nefme    4

I have more than 10 friends waiting for the new server and I want it to be, I consider it an excellent speed, it will not bore you at all

buriza    8
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Groot said:

No info yet. Even if there will be, it won't happen that quickly. And for those who are blaming us, I want to remind you that speed server didn't turn out well, so opening a new one would be just another fail. You have to understand players, that we can't stay alive without a new server. Accordingly, Asgard players must be thankful that Miracle server will keep it alive!

Groot

at least some item and wc transfer would be fair to people who was with you in your server for half year. maybe even some people who was playing here will come back 

im not blaming anyone. just wanna make some things clear. 

Edited by buriza

nefme    4
1 minute ago, buriza said:

al menos una transferencia de artículo y de wc sería justo para las personas que estuvieron con usted en su servidor durante medio año. tal vez incluso algunas personas que estaban jugando aquí volverán 

I do not consider it fair, I have also played asgard since its opening, I do not consider it fair that if everyone started from 0, there would be an advantage as big as the transfer of items or wc, it would be a clear disadvantage for everyone who goes to start playing miracle

• Like 1

absolute    14
2 hours ago, Groot said:

Groot

I am afraid it will be worst. Personally I will not open new account on Miracle, (as I did not on Speed) if it`s not transfer, it`s like betraying my Absolute ... in same time few or more of Asgard players will move to the new server opening new acc, so we will get even less players on Asgard. Hope I am wrong.

• Like 1

buriza    8
1 hour ago, nefme said:

I do not consider it fair, I have also played asgard since its opening, I do not consider it fair that if everyone started from 0, there would be an advantage as big as the transfer of items or wc, it would be a clear disadvantage for everyone who goes to start playing miracle

1.i have full set you can get from bc ,ds, cc events.(ruud set)  you will have 600 level (i have 670) in one month whats so unfair ? 

2.if you do all events 2-3 evens per day you can get 500-1000 wc every month. 

i can get same level same set in new server in about 2months, but do i want to? i just did that on x10 

im asking for transfer for example in 2 months when other players will be at my level.

junno    1
56 minutes ago, buriza said:

1.i have full set you can get from bc ,ds, cc events.(ruud set)  you will have 600 level (i have 670) in one month whats so unfair ? 

2.if you do all events 2-3 evens per day you can get 500-1000 wc every month. 

i can get same level same set in new server in about 2months, but do i want to? i just did that on x10 

im asking for transfer for example in 2 months when other players will be at my level.

I also have many things in asgard friend, and I have also struggled a lot to be lvl 684 and to get my sets ruuds and I am not asking for it to be transferred, I prefer that everyone starts from 0 with equal possibilities if you do not want to lose your items stay in asgard it's that simple

• Like 1

Invoker    2
Posted (edited)

I strongly believe that there will be a transfer, as Groot said: ''no transfers are planned for now, not in a while for sure'', indicating that there may be an actual transfer. So why you have to be so impatient? Who would come to a new server knowing that there will be a transfer from Asgard to Miracle in a few weeks or a month, especially to the server without a webshop. Even you @buriza would you join Miracle without having any characters on Asgard and knowing that Asgard will transfer to Miracle in a month, knowing that these players are wearing OP items. I very doubt. Do you even imagine how badly it will affect Miracle? All pvp events, including Castle Siege will be owned/ruined by Asgard players, probably all bosses will be owned by Asgard players, economics will be ruined, in other words server will fall like titanic did. I can understand the fact that you invested time, but lets be realistic, players are mostly looking for fresh servers nowadays. And as Groot said: ''Asgard players must be thankful that Miracle server will keep it alive!'' Probably that means that Asgard donations can't afford to keep norebirth alive anymore. So for goodness' sake, be thankful for the situation you're in!

Edited by Invoker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

nefme    4
19 minutes ago, Invoker said:

I strongly believe that there will be a transfer, as Groot said: ''no transfers are planned for now, not in a while for sure'', indicating that there may be an actual transfer. So why you have to be so impatient? Who would come to a new server knowing that there will be a transfer from Asgard to Miracle in a few weeks or a month, especially to the server without a webshop. Even you @buriza would you join Miracle without having any characters on Asgard and knowing that Asgard will transfer to Miracle in a month, knowing that these players are wearing OP items. I very doubt. Do you even imagine how badly it will affect Miracle? All pvp events, including Castle Siege will be owned/ruined by Asgard players, probably all bosses will be owned by Asgard players, economics will be ruined, in other words server will fall like titanic did. I can understand the fact that you invested time, but lets be realistic, players are mostly looking for fresh servers nowadays. And as Groot said: ''Asgard players must be thankful that Miracle server will keep it alive!'' Probably that means that Asgard donations can't afford to keep norebirth alive anymore. So for goodness' sake, be thankful for the situation you're in!

Totally in agreement with @Invoker, if you do not want to lose your things, stay in Asgard...  If you want to become a MIRACLE, make your sacrifice :)

• Like 2

buriza    8
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Invoker said:

that says people that did not accomplished anything in x10. players that are wearing dragon set +9 +dd from box+3 last 3months and wondering why they got one shoted 

i started playing x10 when top 1 was ML150-200 and cs was taken by 7sky. now im strongest in my class

Edited by buriza

nefme    4
20 minutes ago, buriza said:

that says people that did not accomplished anything in x10. players that are wearing dragon set +9 +dd from box+3 last 3months and wondering why they got one shoted 

i started playing x10 when top 1 was ML150-200 and cs was taken by 7sky. now im strongest in my class

and now you will continue being: P

buriza    8

if we are talking about real money / donates. you should think about cosmetic items for donates.

for me its not problem to donate you guys just to keep you going and it will be way better then 5$ ruud items in xshop.

for example some skins, some weapon effects

QbaBrat    4
Posted (edited)

Before I begin, I would like the staff members to know that my comment is not meant to trigger / provoke or insult your ideas, opinions and the project, as a whole.

I have played enough MU servers for the past couple of years to know where this is going. Most of the time, when a new server is announced, it often brings ' death ' to the current ones. Yet I understand Groot when he said that the new server will also bring more people (mostly for it, but still), it will keep the community going, and hopefully it will be for the best.

I also support the idea of having a server migration as a plan "B", should the occasion arise. It will take a couple of months for players from Miracle to gear up, get to some decent, if not max ML, and overall just be a ' match ', give or take, when it comes down to pairing with someone from Asgard based on levels / gears and so on. I am really sick of starting one after another MU-servers. Every time it's the same. New server opens, current servers starts to die and dies after a few months (some even for weeks); server gets wipe, I start a new JUST so that another server can open up after sometime and this process repeats itself over and over again. If a migration were to happen, I do think that this Newortk (NoRebirth) will be the first one to offer migration as a service and save one's content and I do think that a lot of people will support it, since it's NOT WIPING, but it's actually giving you another chance to continue what you've accomplished so far. Sure, it will definitely be a lot more easier when it comes down to XP and I am aware that a lot of people spend a lot of $$ for seals / VIP, just so that they can get some ML, while in Miracle those ML might be achieved a lot more easier even without a VIP. Guess that will be one of the few things we'll have to live with, but I'm willing to accept it. Also, if the migration plan is a success and the Miracle server does not yet have people with decent-to-pro-gears, Asgards' players could have their gears/content 'locked' for sometime, till Miracle players actually start to get gears that come close to the ones of Asgard's ppl. Again, it's just a theory so far, but I am willing to bet...I'll bet you my lunch for today, that there is a very big potential in this idea. 

Edited by QbaBrat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TheVuong    5
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, absolute said:

^^

I like Argard
dont play new sv

Edited by TheVuong
  • Like 1