Norebirth Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Groot

Speed server start January 12

Groot    173

speed-server-start-jan12.jpg

New server, new opportunities - an opening, many have been waiting for, is coming very soon. Since our project isn't standing still and somehow we need to attract even more players, we are launching a new promotion - speed event server - server for beginners, server for those who haven't yet had time to start playing on our project for some reason, but still wants to see what norebirth is truly capable of. It will work on our full Season 12 Part 1-2 Emulator with unique settings and many features. We're starting a massive PR campaign in order to attract loads of new players.

Event Period: January 12, 18:00 server time ~ February 8, 15:00 server time.

About server

• Only for newly created characters.
  • At speed server, you can raise your character with Additional EXP, Item drop rate and other benefits.
  • Everyone can enter to the speed server absolutely for free.
  • Your character will be transferred to the original server (Asgard x10) on February 8, 15:00 server time after maintenance.
  • After your character is transferred, you will get special items according to your character level amount.
  • Castle Siege, Arca War and Achievement system will be disabled on the speed server.

About transfer

• Only your one highest level character will be transferred, minimal level - 350.
  • Items located in your inventory and store will be transferred together with your character.
  • Items located in vault, x shop, market and gremory case won't be transferred.
  • Items with duration time will be expired.
  • If you are an original server (Asgard x10) player, you need to have at least one free character slot.
  • Only w coins located on website will be transferred.

Detailed benefits

• Maximal level during the speed event - 600.
  • Normal level rates: x20 (+100% bonus).
  • Master level rates: x10 (+100% bonus).
  • Zen drop rates: x15 (+50% bonus).
  • Increased quest item drop rate for class upgrade.
  • You can create any class character at the beginning.
  • Creating party is allowed for different gens members.

Level-up event

After character transfer to original server, you will get items that are listed below, according the level raised in the speed server.

Level Reward
Level 400

Master Seal of Ascension 1 day, Master Seal of Wealth 1 day, Seal of Healing 1 day,
Pet Panda 1 day, Brown Panda Ring 1 day

Level 500

Master Seal of Ascension 3 days, Master Seal of Wealth 3 days, Seal of Healing 3 days,
Pet Panda 3 days, Brown Panda Ring 3 days

Level 600

Master Seal of Ascension 7 days, Master Seal of Wealth 7 days, Seal of Healing 7 days,
Pet Panda 7 days, Brown Panda Ring 7 days

Ranking event

• Those who first reach level 600 during the speed event period will receive additional rewards after transfer.
  • 1st: 2000 Ruud + x4 Ancient Hero's Soul.
  • 2nd~3rd: 1000 Ruud + x2 Ancient Hero's Soul.
  • 4th~10th: 1000 Ruud.
  • Rank can be seen on the website in the speed server section.

Special Item Promotions

• Special items will be on sale for a limited time.
  • Wings of Conqueror, Wings of Angel and Devil (shown in the table below).
  • Items are usable in the speed server only.
Wings of Conqueror Wings of Angel and Devil

fittest_wings.png

a&d_wings.png
1,3,7 days 1,3,7 days

Facebook Promotion

• Like our facebook page.
  • Share this post on your timeline and enter your game nickname in the comment section.
  • After transfer, 10 randomly chosen players will be awarded with 100 W Coins.

You can find more information about the speed server here.

maurotheni    4

About server

• At speed server, you can raise your character with Additional EXP, Item drop rate and other benefits.
  • Your character will be transferred to the original server (Asgard x10) on February 8, 15:00 server time after maintenance.
  • After your character is transferred, you will get special items according to your character level amount.
  • Castle Siege and Achievement system will be disabled during the speed event.

Ok, all good then!

Edited by maurotheni
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Gwynbleidd    43
1 minute ago, maurotheni said:

Please dont do that... most of people play this game for CS and some of them alredy left from server cuz that (ponnies are gay and dont attack).

So, the server will get more newbie user but will lose a lot of old users BECAUSE NO CS, NOT EVERYONE IS PVM!

+ , we will get Booooooored.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Groot    173
18 minutes ago, maurotheni said:

Please dont do that... most of people play this game for CS and some of them alredy left from server cuz that (ponnies are gay and dont attack).

So, the server will get more newbie user but will lose a lot of old users BECAUSE NO CS, NOT EVERYONE IS PVM!

It's applied to the speed server only.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lotty    0
On 30/12/2017 at 5:38 PM, Gwynbleidd said:

+ , we will get Booooooored.

+ i think too, more boring, the server need fix some bugs and errors, maybe i think its more good quality and maitenance then open speed server because  "The avarice breaks the bag" ,

So i prefer quality server and good maitenance and no one more server speed ! Beacuse the secret and the delicious thing about Muonline, its dont have time for play and just play the just time and you up your char in a few months and you have many things for play and not boring and nothing, the key of the game its play a little everyday and fun a lot of months . You ill have a lot of time for get more players and more people. However in a few months maybe the server are a ghost server because all people bored and i dont want this in 1 server with quality and all perfect :)

thanks for your support and have a nice day !

KhAliFa!

Edited by Lotty

Groot    173
14 hours ago, Lotty said:

+ i think too, more boring, the server need fix some bugs and errors, maybe i think its more good quality and maitenance then open speed server because  "The avarice breaks the bag" ,

So i prefer quality server and good maitenance and no one more server speed ! Beacuse the secret and the delicious thing about Muonline, its dont have time for play and just play the just time and you up your char in a few months and you have many things for play and not boring and nothing, the key of the game its play a little everyday and fun a lot of months . You ill have a lot of time for get more players and more people. However in a few months maybe the server are a ghost server because all people bored and i dont want this in 1 server with quality and all perfect :)

thanks for your support and have a nice day !

KhAliFa!

You have to understand that administration have their own things/problems in real life as well, especially on holidays, accordingly bugs can't be fixed instantly after they've been found. If something isn't fixed instantly it doesn't mean that we are not aware of these bugs. Nevertheless, there is a preventive maintenance, which takes pace every 8th day of each month and this is when the bugs and errors are being fixed.

And about the speed server now. I think that you have misunderstood the real concept of it. It's not just another server, it's a server which is made to attract new players to original Asgard x10 server, since there will be a transfer made to it on February 8, after which speed server will be closed.

Vozo    0

is there any restriction regarding amount of characters online per player/ip? Or will everybody be able to form their own 5-player parties with 5 game windows opened?

Deryos    62
49 minutes ago, Vozo said:

is there any restriction regarding amount of characters online per player/ip? Or will everybody be able to form their own 5-player parties with 5 game windows opened?

3 accounts per PC.

• Like 1

baki86    0

sir good day, i am an active player here but not playing 24/7 because of my work.

can i migrate to the original server though im not lvl 400? my level for now is only 350.

i think i cant make it through lvl 400 till this server ends..

ggwp3214    1
5 hours ago, baki86 said:

sir good day, i am an active player here but not playing 24/7 because of my work.

can i migrate to the original server though im not lvl 400? my level for now is only 350.

i think i cant make it through lvl 400 till this server ends..

if you will not recieve lvl400 i will gift you a characterlvl400 any class. 

• Thanks 1

Scay    0

hello..any tips to level faster ? im 320 and i dont think i will get 400 until 8th february :( i havent read the forum..so i didnt know only lvl 400 will be transferred

baki86    0
On 1/27/2018 at 4:03 PM, ggwp3214 said:

if you will not recieve lvl400 i will gift you a characterlvl400 any class. 

yehey thanks for that sir.. nevermind the items that is in my inventory atleast i have a character lvl400.

jonsu    0
On 12/30/2017 at 10:39 AM, Groot said:

speed-server-start-jan12.jpg

New server, new opportunities - an opening, many have been waiting for, is coming very soon. Since our project isn't standing still and somehow we need to attract even more players, we are launching a new promotion - speed event server - server for beginners, server for those who haven't yet had time to start playing on our project for some reason, but still wants to see what norebirth is truly capable of. It will work on our full Season 12 Part 1-2 Emulator with unique settings and many features. We're starting a massive PR campaign in order to attract loads of new players.

Event Period: January 12, 18:00 server time ~ February 8, 15:00 server time.

About server

• Castle Siege, Arca War and Achievement system will be disabled on the speed server.

About transfer

• Only your one highest level character will be transferred, minimal level - 400.
  • Items located in your inventory and store will be transferred together with your character.
  • Items located in vault, x shop, market and gremory case won't be transferred.
  • Items with duration time will be expired.
  • If you are an original server (Asgard x10) player, you need to have at least one free character slot.
  • Only w coins located on website will be transferred.

Detailed benefits

• Maximal level during the speed event - 600.
  • Normal level rates: x20 (+100% bonus).
  • Master level rates: x10 (+100% bonus).
  • Zen drop rates: x15 (+50% bonus).
  • Increased quest item drop rate for class upgrade.
  • You can create any class character at the beginning.
  • Creating party is allowed for different gens members.

Level-up event

After character transfer to original server, you will get items that are listed below, according the level raised in the speed server.

Level Reward
Level 400

Master Seal of Ascension 1 day, Master Seal of Wealth 1 day, Seal of Healing 1 day,
Pet Panda 1 day, Brown Panda Ring 1 day

Level 500

Master Seal of Ascension 3 days, Master Seal of Wealth 3 days, Seal of Healing 3 days,
Pet Panda 3 days, Brown Panda Ring 3 days

Level 600

Master Seal of Ascension 7 days, Master Seal of Wealth 7 days, Seal of Healing 7 days,
Pet Panda 7 days, Brown Panda Ring 7 days

Ranking event

• Those who first reach level 600 during the speed event period will receive additional rewards after transfer.
  • 1st: 2000 Ruud + x4 Ancient Hero's Soul.
  • 2nd~3rd: 1000 Ruud + x2 Ancient Hero's Soul.
  • 4th~10th: 1000 Ruud.
  • Rank can be seen on the website in the speed server section.

Special Item Promotions

• Special items will be on sale for a limited time.
  • Wings of Conqueror, Wings of Angel and Devil (shown in the table below).
  • Items are usable in the speed server only.
Wings of Conqueror Wings of Angel and Devil

fittest_wings.png

a&d_wings.png
1,3,7 days 1,3,7 days

Facebook Promotion

• Like our facebook page.
  • Share this post on your timeline and enter your game nickname in the comment section.
  • After transfer, 10 randomly chosen players will be awarded with 100 W Coins.

You can find more information about the speed server here.

I need create a new account for transfer my character?

Groot    173
9 hours ago, jonsu said:

I need create a new account for transfer my character?

Account remains same.

On 28/01/2018 at 7:03 PM, Scay said:

hello..any tips to level faster ? im 320 and i dont think i will get 400 until 8th february :( i havent read the forum..so i didnt know only lvl 400 will be transferred

On 28/01/2018 at 10:14 PM, fictures1 said:

Me too, I will not take the 400 levels until the 8th, and we will lose everything. = /

Lowered to level 350, so even if you start now you can easily hit level 350 before the transfer. :) We are still waiting for six more players to reach level 600 for the extra ranking rewards.

jonsu    0
1 hour ago, Groot said:

Account remains same.

Lowered to level 350, so even if you start now you can easily hit level 350 before the transfer. :) We are still waiting for six more players to reach level 600 for the extra ranking rewards.

Server keeps on until the 10 people reach 600?

Chikorito    1
42 minutes ago, jonsu said:

I think they will pick the following highest lvl, at least that's what my logic says.

Groot    173
11 hours ago, jonsu said:

Speed server will be online until February 8, 15:00 server time. After that characters will be transferred to the Asgard.

11 hours ago, Chikorito said:

I think they will pick the following highest lvl, at least that's what my logic says.

Players who won't manage to hit level 600, consequently won't get ranking rewards, as description states: ''Those who first reach level 600 during the speed event period will receive additional rewards after transfer.'' Level-up and ranking rewards will be distributed right before the transfer.

Groot    173

Three more days left until we will close the speed server. Make sure to hit level 350, otherwise your character will be lost.

jonsu    0
1 hour ago, Groot said:

Three more days left until we will close the speed server. Make sure to hit level 350, otherwise your character will be lost.

Hello, I have a Dk lvl 600, if i reach 350 whit another charactar in the same account, that character is transfer too?

Deryos    62
1 hour ago, jonsu said:

Hello, I have a Dk lvl 600, if i reach 350 whit another charactar in the same account, that character is transfer too?

No.

• Only your one highest level character will be transferred, minimal level - 350.

• Like 1