Norebirth Forums
Groot

New Extreme x100 high rate server

Groot    173

News_Extreme_x100_7feb_2019.jpg

Norebirth announces highest rate server to date! The launch day is just around the corner, on February 12, 2019, at 18:00 server time, the gates of the new Extreme server shall be opened. Extreme will work on Season 13 Part 2-2 emulator with off-like character settings and our custom features, designed specifically for non-reset lovers. Part 2-2 update of the Season 13 has been released relatively recently, not many servers support it, even though they do, they are not reliable. Less words, more action, check it out for yourself! Despite the high rates Extreme offers, we would like to please our players with a one day beginner starting bonus.

Information for those, who don't know yet what our game project is famous for and what our emulator is capable of. Norebirth - a project that has been brought near to the perfection. Only on our server you will find novelties, such as castle building system, achievements and others. In fact, our server is fully play to win, with lots of ways to earn, the most alternative ways includes: «Market», «Voting», «Achievements», «Auction», «Referral system» and, of course, in-game events from our active game masters.

Our development team will only continue to please our players with the best service and most importantly the enjoyment we can humanly provide to our cold machine, as well as, new game patches, fixes and gameplay modifications will be released when deemed necessary. If something went wrong during the gameplay, please make a constructive report on our forum, since that helps to make things happen faster. Meanwhile, we invite our players to share this w coin giveaway post on fb.

grob    0

admin now write that server will open tomorrow, and online this server will be 56

grob    0

server have 15 min, if not open my with my 4 friends go other server tomorrow

grob    0
1 minute ago, sereban99 said:

РУССКИЕ ЕСТЬ?????

есть есть ))

SiviX    2

calmly groot explain it will make the event and we will all happily lvl up xD

Guilleeh    0

Y el server para cuando? siempre lo mismo este admin... Me llamo Masteris y me los killeo a todos ...