Norebirth Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Samwoja

A Few Guestions

Samwoja    1

I have few question:
1. Do you know why when I play longer than 3h I can't teleport to my partymate? And my partymate can't teleport to me too. 
 When I click on some member of the group, it moves me to someone else. For example: In party is Elf, GL, RF, BK and me (DL). I try to teleport to GL but I can't or teleport take me to the Elf :/ Do you know some solution?

2. After increasing the amount of red dragoons "up to 5" we should looking for 5 red dragons? Or we sometimes can find just 4 dragons? 

3. What happened to the golden dragons? I can not find Greate Golden Drake over Twin Tail and Satyros a few times. Advancing your statement that they could have been slaughtered, I would like to point out that all the Golds that fall are written on a piece of paper.

Samwoja    1

Yes, this time I notes all Goldens. But from time to time we cant find all a specialy Satyros and Golden Dragon.

Eleeri    15
31 minutes ago, Samwoja said:

Yes, this time I notes all Goldens. But from time to time we cant find all a specialy Satyros and Golden Dragon.

because you look only from kanturu 1 do relics , and satyros and GGD can be at other maps as well ,where i leave You with that question ;p find answer

• Thanks 1