Norebirth Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tuphi

Not Actions While Offlevel

Question

tuphi    1

Hi,

I have this problem that when i /offlevel, my character, its not attacking. it just buffs itself then just stands there. Is this because of my Mu Helper settings? everything works fine when im using it online.. 

5 answers to this question

tuphi    1
2 hours ago, Hanamichi said:
sorry but how does this offlevel work? does it make you a level and that's it?

if u type /offlevel  , ur mu will disconnect but ur char will continue to be online and do stuff depending on what u set on the Mu Helper.. but it will not loot. you can also use /offtrade to leave your char for selling (after u set ur merchandise on personal shop)

Hanamichi    0
5 hours ago, tuphi said:

if u type /offlevel  , ur mu will disconnect but ur char will continue to be online and do stuff depending on what u set on the Mu Helper.. but it will not loot. you can also use /offtrade to leave your char for selling (after u set ur merchandise on personal shop)

I tried this / offlevel but I noticed that after doing a level the character goes Offline, is it my only problem?

tuphi    1

ur client will go offline. But if u check him with another character he should still be there. u can see people around with their personal shop with some sign like 'afk..' But if u dont see ur char online then maybe its ur settings. some people say if their char moves around, they dc.