Norebirth Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Samwoja

some problems and question

Samwoja    1

There is few new problems:
1. Problem with Private shop - I cant do nothink, juto open it by press "s" and that is all. I cant open shop to sell somethink.
2. Problem with quest from Zyro - Space Cloth. Whis pis of st* doesn't wanna rop !! I spend whole 6 hours and kil a lots of Alquamos at Icarus, and nothink! Zero! Null!
3. Where I can get Crest of monarch on this serwer? 

Eleeri    9
3 hours ago, Samwoja said:

There is few new problems:
1. Problem with Private shop - I cant do nothink, juto open it by press "s" and that is all. I cant open shop to sell somethink.
2. Problem with quest from Zyro - Space Cloth. Whis pis of st* doesn't wanna rop !! I spend whole 6 hours and kil a lots of Alquamos at Icarus, and nothink! Zero! Null!
3. Where I can get Crest of monarch on this serwer? 

No1. Thats true its hard to get that last quest item , i think its just really low % for that 

No2. no idea what is Your problem xD  /offtrade works as well at devias 

https://imgur.com/a/Iqt5fj6

no3. As i know from BC event as an reward and also Ruins 2 and 3, Icarus, Relics, CW, Barracks, K1, K2 - it spawns from mobs above the icarus level so any map that is above that has the               potential to drop CoM - its not a specific mob.

• Thanks 1

Samwoja    1

1. after update shop works fine 

2. SO you wanna tell me that I wont get my quest?

this game has so many possibilities, but such a low drop does not allow playing (fun) - in my opinion

Thanks for help

Eleeri    9
3 hours ago, Samwoja said:

1. after update shop works fine 

2. SO you wanna tell me that I wont get my quest?

this game has so many possibilities, but such a low drop does not allow playing (fun) - in my opinion

Thanks for help

dont forget its no res server so it must be kinda hard , but its not so bad as on real Global mu - there for that items ppls spend even few days to get one of them :D So i think You can get that one because i have it on mine sm , but i more time at spot , more than 6 hr for sure ;p

Deryos    61
17 hours ago, Samwoja said:

Where I can get Crest of monarch on this serwer?

From any mob in icarus.