Norebirth Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Groot

First steps without x shop

Groot    22

News_first-steps-without-x-shop.jpg

Are you ready to jump into the Asgard? Today at 18:00 server time, all of us will embark on a journey to experience the most advanced MU Online non-reset server ever created. Months of work by our enthusiastic development team have been poured into perfecting the gameplay and we strongly believe you will like what we have in store for you! In other words, some of the game aspects, where Webzen didn’t invest much time and effort, were revised and perfected. To celebrate the launch day, we have decided to disable X Shop on our server until 20th October, making equal start between all players. Keep in mind that you will be able to take your beginner bonus only when the X Shop comes live.

DoD4uFN    2

I'm very excited about this server! One question : is there going to be any happy hour on the server?

• Like 1

Jazeon    1

Looking forward for the server Groot.

Knowing how you did well on the previous one, I was literally like your first guy in the forum and in-game.

This time I'll stick around to learn more about this season in MU.

• Like 1

Ajay    3

I have to say the description is outstanding and just by looking at the website design and layout i can tell it's been on the works for a while. I'm looking forward to playing this server. I've tried to find a good one for a pretty long time.

Regards,

Jay

• Like 1

Groot    22
11 hours ago, DoD4uFN said:

I'm very excited about this server! One question : is there going to be any happy hour on the server?

There is no such event on the server.

Emotion    3
36 minutes ago, Groot said:

There is no such event on the server.

That's because every hour on this server is an happy hour.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1