Norebirth Forums
Sign in to follow this  
misclike

Ponnies - The Magical Journey Over the Rainbow - D Gens

misclike    1

Ponnies

Caution: Please PLAY video while reading.

About us

Don't worry, this isn't a massive Virgins attack on Lorencia Barmaid nor yet another Windows update, which will cause you headache. We are newly formed guild which got roots on the fallen Empire. Upon dying, we saw a light, an Unicorn whom shows us the way, the way of creating mature, skilled and fair guild with a doze of nice smells. And here we are, a group of poeple willing to help each other and creating a nice place for expirienced players. I am fair to every single member of the guild - we gonna do events/bosses togheter, and I'm going to share the loot evenly and fairly as hard as I can, by the power of the Unicorn. Order of items distributing items is:

Most needed by players killing the Boss/doing event -> Players in guild that couldn't participate in kill/event -> Market by guild members

What we are looking for ponnies

1. Willing to progress, unwind, make the guilld stronger

2. Mature, knows how to communicate in guild

3. More or less expirienced

4. 400+ as of dedicated to the game

5. Whom don't spoil on chat newest DBZ episode

6. Greets ponnies members with a /Hustle

Clearly not looking for

1. Troublemakers

2. Filthy individuals

3. Virgins

4. More than 1 Toon/Character in guild

Please contact ingame for a chit chat application: Waifu, OwwO, Skurwesyn or apply by pressing "N" button.

enhanced-buzz-14373-1361303092-8.jpg?dow

Edited by misclike

misclike    1
3 hours ago, maurotheni said:

thx good im on 7sky.

If You are feeling unpleasant there, making your gaming expirience a pain, feel free to hit me up in game, we can talk about possibility of a transfer! : )

• Haha 1