Norebirth Forums
Groot

Halloween +Bonuses

Groot    62

Halloween-news2.jpg

Greetings, our dear players! The run-up to Halloween is in full swing, and therefore we would like to pay a special attention to this spooky celebration on our project. That doesn't mean that you will have to go to administration, asking for treats, as they will offer themselves. You just need to demonstrate a small portion of your initiative and a little bit of online in these days. And so, about everything in order.

• On 31st October, Pumpkin of Luck will be added in drops, which contains a variety of useful sweets. In certain scenarios, you can certainly get valuable items! Drop will be active until 7th November.
  • On 31st October, a series of interesting events with whopping double prizes will take place! Events will be held at 18:00 server time, more details can be found in the Events section.
  • Forum contest has started, for the title of the best storyteller, more details here.
  • Thanks 1

daer91    0

Hi Groot,

I have one question, The Dark Horse of Dark Lord, have any bug? because i kill more than 150 monsters and it was lvl 1. Never give exp and level up.

Please can you tell me or answer me, how is the metod for level up my horse? thanks.

Groot    62
6 minutes ago, daer91 said:

Hi Groot,

I have one question, The Dark Horse of Dark Lord, have any bug? because i kill more than 150 monsters and it was lvl 1. Never give exp and level up.

Please can you tell me or answer me, how is the metod for level up my horse? thanks.

Next time choose an appropriate section please.

• Like 1